Bpc, working with Ivanhoe Cambridge, Fairmont Hotels, Next Step Design and Sidlee Architecture, conceptualized the food & beverage concepts for the soon to open Fairmont Queen Elizabeth hotel in Montreal.
|Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
“This grand eco-friendly hotel located in the heart of downtown offers contemporary and elegant accommodations, private floors with concierge services, renowned dining outlets, a health centre and indoor pool.”
Following the completion of the transformation project, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth, one of Montreal’s most iconic landmarks, will offer:
- A brand new design blending a contemporary decor with a vintage flair reminiscent of Montreal’s golden years. The authenticity of our building, a historic heritage monument, will be preserved.
- An innovative business campus that will be among the most modern in the world. The campus will include a set of interconnected and accessible public meeting and multi-functional spaces where business people will be able to engage in creative, collaborative and innovative experiences.
- A new restaurant, bar and coffee lounge introducing innovative culinary and experiential concepts brought to life thanks to the expertise of Baptiste Peupion, Culinary Director, and Nader Chabaane, Director of Mixology.
- An urban market, a revolutionary concept in the hospitality world, offering seasonal products and supporting local producers and artisans while fostering a community spirit in the heart of downtown Montreal.
- The Agora, a multi-purpose venue with dynamic programming, pop-up shops and much more.
At the heart of romantic and cosmopolitan Montréal where French and English meet, Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth offers guests outstanding comfort and attentive service in luxurious accommodations.